If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the content and practices of our website, please feel free to contact Kalologie directly.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
- Kalologie collects Information about you when you register to access and use the Site, when you register for our mailing lists, or when you download request information from us through the Site.
- KALOLOGIE USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
- Kalologie uses information collected from users in order to make the Site more useful and to respond to your queries, to inform users of new promotions, products and services offered by Kalologie, to improve our level of service, and to provide notifications regarding the Site and Kalologie products and services.
Within Kalologie, we restrict access to your Information to those who require access in order to provide the Site, products and services to you. We also may share your Information with the following entities:
- Kalologie affiliated companies;
- Unaffiliated service providers with whom Kalologie may subcontract, including website hosting companies, fulfillment companies, payment processing companies, and other third-party service providers;
- Government agencies and law enforcement officials, when required to do so to respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process, or to establish or exercise or legal rights or defend against legal claims.
Kalologie also reserves the right to share information with other organizations in the following situations:
- When we have your consent to do so;
- When we need to share Information to provide any product or service you have requested.
Kalologie also may use your IP address and information about the web pages you visit to gather broad demographic information, interests and behavior so that we may better understand our customers and Site users. This Information may be used, for example, to analyze and improve our Site design and functionality. Kalologie may share aggregated demographic, product usage, or traffic pattern information for marketing purposes with other organizations, but these statistics will not include information that identify you personally.
- BUSINESS TRANSFER
- As Kalologie continues to develop, Kalologie might sell or buy the assets of similar companies. In such transactions, customer and user Information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the event that Kalologie or substantially all of its assets are acquired, such Information may be one of those transferred assets, and we reserve the right to buy or sell such assets.
- OPT-OUT POLICY
- When you provide Information via our website, we may use the Information to occasionally notify you about special Kalologie sales or news, services and or other valuable updates to personalize your Kalologie shopping Site experience. transactions. If you prefer that we not contact you in this manner, we will promptly remove you from our mailing list at your request.
- HOW TO REVIEW AND UPDATE YOUR INFORMATION
- Kalologie provides methods of updating your Information and contact preferences. In some cases, these will be automated via our Site. You also may write, e-mail or telephone us with changes to your information and contact preferences.
- Kalologie uses a variety of standard protections to maintain the security of your online session. Although the Site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of Information under our control, we cannot guarantee that such security measures will be sufficient, will not be breached, and that your Information may not be disclosed or otherwise accessed in any unauthorized manner. Certain Information may be transmitted to you by electronic mail. Although it may be illegal to intercept or disclose these messages, these transmissions are not secured.
- CHILDREN’S PRIVACY PROTECTION
- The Site does not target children or provide products or services for use by children. Kalologie does not knowingly collect Information from persons under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, you may review the Site only with involvement of a parent or guardian, and you may not use any portion of the Site which would require collection of personal information from you.
- LINKED INTERNET WEBSITES
- The Site may provide hypertext links to other websites that may contain privacy provisions that are different from those provided herein. Kalologie is not responsible for the collection, use or disclosure of information collected through those websites, and Kalologie expressly disclaims any and all liability related to such collection, use or disclosure. You are encouraged to read the privacy policies of websites reached through the use of links from the Site.
- HOW TO CONTACT US